Rob Weir wrote:
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
A draft of the Call for Papers/Talks (text only) is available at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+CFP ...
It would be good to jazz this up a little.  Is there a FOSDEM logo
that we are permitted to use?  Does anyone have a good photo (or two)
from ApacheCon that we could use?

Sorry I wasn't clear. That page hosts the "text only" version: it will be copied and pasted into an e-mail, see other announcements at https://fosdem.org/2013/ So only the text should be improved there.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+CFP
is just for writing/reviewing this text. Link won't be published.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+Proposals
is the nicer version where we can add formatting, practical information and the actual talk submissions too. This is the link we will publish, so images can be added here, good suggestion. But we first need the other page ready (i.e., the final version of the CFP text).

Regards,
  Andrea.