I am happy for the help, Clayton has already giving me lot of information,
instead of me having to dig it out. It is also securing to have a helping
hand in the background who know our wiki very well.

Is there a gentle way, to make Infra do the last bit, so I can get access,
as far as I can see it is 2 simple things:
- Copy my ssh public key to the wiki server
- Provide the mysql root password

I am a bit afraid of this long US weekend, and hope we do not have to wait
until next week.

Jan.