Hi Jani,

On 26.11.2012 14:56, janI wrote:
+1 I am all for extra themes. My only concern is the size, at some point,
we might consider, making an "extra" package, like with languages.

Yes, I will have a look at the size. That's the background for ckecing this first... Hopefully, it's not getting too much extra. Still, we will need to weight between more size and usefulness. We need numbers first...

Jan.