Am 11/30/2012 01:50 PM, schrieb Armin Le Grand:
Hi List,

to keep you up-to date (also in #121407#):

I have the first working version. Added themes are:

arrows (merged with existing)
bullets
computers
diagrams
education
environment
finance
gallery_sound
gallery_system
people
sounds
symbols
transportation
txtshapes

Install set sizes (Windows):
original: 122 MB (128.229.180 bytes)
modified: 142 MB (149.436.536 bytes)

Thus, it costs currently ca. 20 MB. I am right now using pngcrush to
reduce all contained *.png's old and new ones. Lets see what we can do.
It will get smaller. I also check if the ressources are available as
vector format (this would be optimal), but it does not look good up to
now. Let's see, I will report on reduced sizes when achieved...

Suggested from Kevin: remove theme 'rulers'. Comments on that?

Maybe they look really like from the past century. It's always somewhat a kind of taste. But then we should also look at the "Homepage" theme.

When reducing the pictures in themes or deleting some completely would give some additional reducing.

Marcus