From: janI [mailto:j...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 13:48
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Our SVN moved from "incubator/ooo" to "openoffice"

#rob:

did you include subdirs in ooo-site, so that l10n and other are taken care
of ?

mwiki might be a special problem, since there are loads of text, but I am
more or less getting used to writing mwiki sql worms (right now I am
juggling with 63.517 spam user accounts), so I can have a look at it after
the user problem.

Jan