On 12/03/2012 11:51 AM, janI wrote:
what is TLP ?

== Top Level Project ==

We are still in "moving/setup" mode.

As near as I can tell, the svn trees (source, web sites) have been moved but some of the underpinnings of the web sites are still not complete to use the CMS. The project website (incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg) for sure has not been moved where it needs to go yet.

I know we use bugzilla for our own bugs in AOO, but I thought I had to use
AOO when I open a JIRA ticket, where I want Infra to make some changes for
me.

correct...and what you say IS somewhat confusing. Normally, I just leave the JIRA ticket assigned to INFRA, i.e. use INFRA as the project. I think this means "assigned to", i.e. who will do it, rather than who it's for. Maybe? Anyway, this is usually what I do.

Jan I.