On 12/5/12 2:50 AM, nimes raut wrote:
> hi, my name is asim raut from nepal.i study management course online from
> u.s.i love trekking,rafting,cycling.in my spare time ,i love to read
> books,watch movies and  enjoy listening songs.
>
>                                               asim raut
>                                           g.p.o box no.7759
>                                                kathmandu,nepal

Hi asim,

welcome at Apache OpenOffice. Perhaps you can share with us what are
your interest in OpenOffice what are you have in mind, what are the
working areas you are interested in?

Feel free to ask any kind of question that goes in direction of how you
can help and join the project. If you are interested more in user
questions I would recommend our users (users at openoffice.apache.org
list or the forum (http://forum.openoffice.org/)

Regards

Juergen