Hi Lucas,

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 10:41:58AM -0600, Lucas Burson wrote:
> > Good to know. Did you already build OpenOffice? In which platform are
> > you developing?
>
> Nope, I did not build it yet.
> I did get the AOO4.0 M1 binary release and I've done a few manual
> tests on TestLink; soon I'll checkout the svn automated tests to see
> what that's like (looked really easy, someone did a nice job). I use
> Ubuntu 64bit.
>
> Is the Milestone 1 release on SVN? I could try building that

Yes, it is as a tag and there is a branch for 3.4*, but if you want to
start developing, the best it work directly with trunk (and use git-svn
instead of subversion, it is better for a project this size; I don't
recall if there is somewhere on the building guide a instruction to
check out the source with git-svn, but I can give the one I use in case
you choose git instead of subversion).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile