Hi,

I'm doing a regression test on a Calc spreadsheet using data validity
for cells. It appears that if you open the validity window (toolbar
Data -> Validity) the 'Value' box isn't checked against the allowed
type. I don't see it in BZ... but I haven't used search enough to be
sure.
Or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

This fails on Win7_32 and Ubuntu_64 for AOO 3.4.1 and 4.0M1 builds. It
must have worked at one point in time since it's a regression test.

1. Create a spreadsheet.
2. Select some group of cells (or a single cell, doesn't matter)
3. On the main toolbar, select 'Data' -> 'Validity...'. The validity
window opens.
4. For the Allow dropdown, select 'Whole Numbers'. Set Data to Equal.
5. In the Value field, enter some non-whole number (like 'm', or '1.2').
6. The illegal value should be rejected but it's not.

Thanks,
Lucas