On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> For those not following
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5603 :
> Joe Schaefer (thanks!) migrated our two websites.
>
> I was able to edit a page on
> http://www.openoffice.org/
> and
> http://openoffice.apache.org/
> is now a complete site, like
> http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>
> The only thing that still needs to be done is to set up a redirect from
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/
> http://openoffice.apache.org/

Is someone working on the redirect?  Or do we need to enter a JIRA
issue for Infra?

I already went through the /site and ooo-site directories to replace
all links to the pages on the
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg pages.   So it should be
safe to enable the redirect at any time.  The sooner the better, since
Google will do strange things if we have two parallel identical sites.

-Rob