Tks Andrea, just replied to Jani voucing my exact sentiments...what a shame. A waste of strength, resources, and possibly...leadership. Man's ego...damned ego. United we stand, divided we fall. I may very well give up on both and LINUX and go back to mainstream as much as I hate the thought of it.

Sincerely,
RogerR

-----Original Message----- From: Andrea Pescetti
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 3:49 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: rogad...@slingshot.co.nz
Subject: Re: Announce

On 23/12/2012 RogAdele wrote:
CAN NOT THESE TWO FACTIONS SETTLE AND COME TOGETHER AS ONE HUGE THREAT
TO OFFICE?

Well, I've nothing to add to what I've already written on this: the
Apache OpenOffice side did show willingness to cooperate. But
cooperation needs willingness on both sides.

You can find my previous answer, with concrete examples, at
http://markmail.org/message/d74xlykxs7qz6u2t

Regards,
Andrea.