Hi Ross,

2012/12/27 Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>

> Yes Apache license is applicable to docs and presentations. If distributed
> via the ASF then they should be Apache licensed.

And what about multimédia contents made, for instance, with Wink, and
integrated in a document under Alv 2.0, to make an ebook, for instance ?

Wink is not free, but there's no restriction for the works created with it.
In this case, is an Alv 2.0 also suitable or are there any restrictions for
multimédia contents ?

Regards
--
gw