Dear Andrea,

Greetings from Tata Motors!

Thank you for your reply & wish you a happy & a prosperous new year 2013.

Please do not mind me asking but can you let me know your views on Libre Office
(documentation foundation) & Open Office org (Apache foundation)

As we are deciding to roll out Open source office tools to our employees, which
do you feel would be more beneficial to a large business organizations.

What about the security associated with the extensions of these tools are they
safe, can they leak our professional info like those free android apps?

 We am trying to bring about the use of open source tools for productivity,
creativity - traditionally possible with MS Office & Adobe in our company.

If the Open Source usage drive is successful in one Tata company, it will then
rapidly penetrate into our other 70 odd companies in India & the world.

Have a pleasant day ahead
Anand Vasappanavara
09552502340
Note: This Mail was sent with the help of Mozilla Thunderbird
<http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/> , an Open Source Email Client.