On 01/02/2013 12:50 AM, Black Death wrote:
Hello everyone. My name is Zoe. I've been coding for 4 or 5 years now. I'm
self taught and have skills in HTML, XHTML, XML, Java, Javascript, and CSS.
I'm learning C++. I'm attempting to go back to college and get my
bachelor's in computer science majoring in computer information systems or
a similar computer programming focus. I'm open to questions and glad to be
helping.

Zoe

Welcome to the project..... Let us know what area you jump into :-) Or do you need / desire recommendations?

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php