Forwarding Juergen's answer (below) to Sudalai who is not subscribed. Andrea.

Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Hi Sudalai,

On 2/5/13 4:46 PM, Sudalai Muthukumar wrote:
Hi,
My name is Sudalai Muthukumar .S. I am doing B.Tech ( Information
Technology) in  Mepco Schlenk Engineering college, sivakasi (virudhunagar
district in india)..

My native place is Rajapalayam, in virudhunagar district. I like to learn
new things  and do more projects with you.

I know basics in programming languages c, c++ and java. If you guide me, I
will learn new concepts quickly. I need you help to improve my skill, so
help me. I done some mini projects in my college.
I done simple scientific calculator in c++.

  As I am 3rd year engineering student I have some knowledge in network
programing, operating systems, DBMS, cryptography and web Technology.

So I am interested in coding and web designing, can you help me getting
started.

            I here by, declaring that the above given information is true.

                                     Thank you,

welcome at Apache OpenOffice and welcome on board ;-)

Under http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/ you can find some basic
information to understand Apache and how the project works. Just pick
the items that are most interesting for you.

A very important step if you want to help with real developing task is
to setup your build env on the platform of your choice. You can find
more instructions in our building guide
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Feel free to answer questions here on the list and keep in mind that you
can't ask wrong questions. The code base is huge and often complex but
we are here to help you to get started and to answer your questions.

Once you have setup and build your own office you can dive deeper in
specific code areas or you can start to analyze easy hacks etc. We have
enough to do and can benefit from any help.

Again welcome on board and we hope that you will enjoy to work with us
on this interesting and funny project.

Juergen