On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 01:55:42PM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> > Yesterday while building yesterday I realized there are several
> > resources that are not being translated; an example, for nb:
> >
> > ... languages nb ... ... analyzing files ... WARNING: Using
> > autotextshare_en-US.zip instead of autotextshare_nb.zip WARNING:
> > Using palettes_en-US.zip instead of palettes_nb.zip WARNING: Using
> > tpllayoutimpr_en-US.zip instead of tpllayoutimpr_nb.zip WARNING:
> > Using tplpresntimpr_en-US.zip instead of tplpresntimpr_nb.zip
> > WARNING: Using tplwizagenda_en-US.zip instead of
> > tplwizagenda_nb.zip WARNING: Using tplwizdesktop_en-US.zip instead
> > of tplwizdesktop_nb.zip WARNING: Using tplwizfax_en-US.zip instead
> > of tplwizfax_nb.zip WARNING: Using tplwizletter_en-US.zip instead
> > of tplwizletter_nb.zip WARNING: Using tplwizreport_en-US.zip
> > instead of tplwizreport_nb.zip WARNING: Using
> > tplwizstyles_en-US.zip instead of tplwizstyles_nb.zip WARNING:
> > Using wordbook_en-US.zip instead of wordbook_nb.zip
> >
> > This includes AutoText, palettes, templates, wordbook.
> >

> mmh, interesting I have never recognized this. Any ideas what's going
> wrong?

the localized content in main/extras/source/, which isn't uploaded into
pootle, should also be translated. There should be a guide how to
localized those resources; in the case of wizard templates, for example,
a simple mistake may make the whole wizard not work.

There is a manual at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/l10n/localization/extras/How-To_Manual_OOo-Extras.odt?view=log
that might be still valid.

Regards