Hi Dave,

I use German Seamonkey on WinXP.

Kind regards
Regina

Dave Fisher schrieb:
  Maybe you all are on different browsers?

Good luck herding these cats ... a little cat cha cha.

Regards,
Dave

On Jan 4, 2013, at 2:34 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:

Hi all,

I run into the same problem. I do not get my page saved. In the help text for that
captcha it is mentioned, that there should be a "submit" near the pictures, but
there is nothing.

I'll write a bibliography for my article and need external links.

Kind regards
Regina

Rob Weir schrieb:
Was trying to edit the QA page to add a link to the @AOOBugs twitter
account.   When I go to save I'm prompted with a dialog and a message:

"Your edit includes new external links. To help protect against
automated spam, please select just the cat photos in the box below:"

Although I lack advanced degrees in zoology or veterinary medicine, I
am somewhat familiar with the differences between canine and feline
species.  But I cannot seem to get past this screen.  Every time I
select the cats and then try to submit the edits, I'm returned back to
the same CAPTCHA dialog.  No error messages.

Any ideas?

-Rob