On 1/5/2013 16:57, janI wrote:
There are no conversions in place, so we use the standard as provided.

Have you looked at mwiki home page, I am pretty sure they have some
explanation.

Please also be aware that all our pages are loaded with a standard aoo
style sheet, which might further limit the possibilities. I had a quick
look, and there are no <code conversions though.

Rgds
Jan I.