Hi Regina;

I fear that if we create a branch for it, it will be completely untested:

- I suspect that I would be the only one using such branch, and things like
the building issue with STLport would've been unnoticed.[1]

- The changes are really, really small and localized and just don't justify
a branch.

FWIW, in my local box I replaced Gamma (which was based on boost code
anyways).

The only other thing that I would plan to replace before 4.0 is the statistics
distributions and Boost makes that really REALLY easy. The new FDIST
as defined in ODF is just two lines (and one of them is the #include line)

I do plan to make patches and spreadsheets available for early testers, but I
won't start a branch for two patches (OK, actually three if you count what
I will do to the PRNG).

Maho-san, may have bigger changes in mind, i that case we may consider
a branch,

Pedro.

[1] Also note that the fix was applied with sufficient scope for all our math
stuff so that won't bother againl.