Am 01/10/2013 11:11 PM, schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
Hello;

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Rob Weir

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Drew Jensen
wrote:
  Rob,

  Are you referring only to the email on the TDF mailing list - I know which
  one that would be I'm sure, and I drafted but then did not send a reply
  it.

  I ask because I did not see that go any further then the ml, but that
  doesn't mean that it didn't.

I learned about these claims via email, but not from the TDF mailing
list.  But I would not be surprised if it originated there.  In any
case, when a TDF Director and Marketing Lead makes such claims, it
carries some weight, and if utterly false the claims should be
rebutted.  IMHO.

The "TDF director and Marketing Lead" does no development and doesn't
really have any idea what is going on here.

Why is that surprising or why should we blog about it? It looks to me
like he just wants to bring some attention to his project.

Pedro.

Because it's not a relatively small part but the Symphony code will (IMHO) play a bigger role in coming AOO releases, e.g., improvements in the UI and accessibility.

So, I think in this case an exception from the usual way would be appropriate.

My 2 ct.

Marcus