Well, this Tri-Fold flyer isn't done. I put to current file to the wiki at:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:AOO_Flyer.odt

The first paragraph (two actually) on page one needs re-write I think.
The right hand column on page 2 certainly needs re-write.

I made a subtle change with the logos, using what was in the original but
without zooming one up 300%, would look terrible printed I think.

So, if anyone has an ideas on those sections, feel free to just update the
file directly or post a message. I'm off to do a few other things, will
check here and the wiki this evening when I come back to this.

Thanks

//drew