Hi,

I will start to build the next snapshot build for our upcoming AOO 3.4.1
respin release based on revision 1435053 on the AOO34 branch.

The new build will contain dictionaries for all new languages and we add
a dictionary for Hungarian now.

This is a change regarding the last build, we will include Hungarian in
the respin as well.

Supported languages now: ast da eu gd hu pl ko nb sv

My plan is to use this build as final build for the release if we don't
receive any critical feedback. The feedback regarding the first snapshot
was moderate and is addressed with this new one.

I will keep you informed when the builds are available.

@Ariel: can you please start the builds for Linux as soon as it is
possible for you as well.

Thanks

Juergen