On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 1/17/2013 2:45 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:23 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <
>> orwittm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> I have finished the renaming from "OpenOffice.org" to "Apache OpenOffice"
>>> - see issue 121388.
>>>
>>> Beside corresponding changes in the user interface this change has impact
>>> on the following important and critical stuff:
>>> - folder/directory names
>>> - package names
>>> - Windows registry key names and values
>>> - ...
>>>
>>> As the folder/directory path to the user profile is also changed, the
>>> user
>>> profile of a former installed AOO (or OOo) version is not taken over.
>>>
>>> If possible, please review the changes in your environment/platform.
>>> I am asking especially our community members working on the BSD platform,
>>> Solaris platform and OS/2 platform to have a deeper look.
>>>
>>> minor note:
>>> We are still on version number "3.5.0".
>>> I will work on issue 119977 to adapt the version number to "4.0". I think
>>> I will provide the corresponding patch soon, but I will wait with the
>>> integration in order to have enough time for testing the renaming to
>>> "Apache OpenOffice".
>>>

>>> Best regards, Oliver.
>>>

>> I have a quick question but the issue seems to answer this.
>>
>> This should be included in buildbot output for "trunk" currently, correct?
>>
>> Given Juergen's recent message about tag SNAPSHOT, I'm a bit confused.
>>
>> The buildbot output for linux-32-nightly is working and thus should have
>> output, but the one for linux-32-snapshot is broken.
>>

> The snapshot is running on a different box (well, different vm), and I
> think I have something I still need to fix on the new vm.
> Nightly is running ubuntu 12.04 and snapshot is on ubuntu 10.04. Thus the
> snapshot should create 'better' install packages ...
>

> A.

Andrew --

Thanks for this info. I just wanted to be able to test out the version with
the naming changes and didn't know what I should use -- the output from the
normal Linux-32 bit, or the Linux-32 SNAPSHOT -- and that's why I brought
this up.

>>> On 23.11.2012 13:04, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi,

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                                                         --
Aesop