On 01/19/2013 06:38 PM, carole...@aol.com wrote:

We have limited internet access and wonder if the programs are still available
on CD.

Thank you.

Carol Conkey

Hi Carol --

Apache OpenOffice 3.4.x is not available directly from the project on CD. However, if you use your favorite internet search mechanism, you may be able to find an independent seller. Please be advised that Apache OpenOffice is not affiliated with any such seller you may find.
It is safest to download directly from our site:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/

I will leave your message on this list in case one of our volunteers can contact you about this.
MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                 -- Aesop