Dave Fisher wrote:
On Jan 21, 2013, at 6:49 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
I volunteer to run a RAT scan on the trunk
every two weeks and remove any IBM headers that are found there.  So
we'll never be more then two weeks behind.
Yes, I think that allows for any committer to scratch an itch.

OK, great to see we have an agreement here. So, while it's clear that the former Symphony team will know better than others how to handle the Symphony code, now any committer can help. (I know this was already the case, but it's good to have it addressed explicitly).

Regards,
  Andrea.