On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arie...@apache.org> wrote:

> It's not enough to remove LO, at least in all previous fedora versions,
> you have to blacklist lo in /etc/yum.conf with a line
>
> exclude=libreoffice*

Sorry for nitpicking. But should this be automated as part of the
install? maybe show a little dialog saying "we´ve detected that your
system is configured to use a piece of software that is incompatible
with AOO. Want the installer to automatically disable it so that AOO
can install? [Yes/No]"

The curse of the Linux world is the "tutorials" that tell users how to
do things by editing certain files, and installers that, having known
for years that such manual procedures are required, do not make the
slightest effort to automate the process.

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell