On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 01/28/2013 11:52 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):

>>> any updates on this when we can expect the files available?
>>

>> I think we will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll try to be at home
>> short after 18:00 CET.
>>
>> It looks like we need to test (and fix) in "Live-Mode". ;-)
>

> Now I can see all updates (incl. "hu"):
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/

Cool!

> But I guess we will start earliest tomorrow, right?

It is always morning someplace on the planet.  If we release now then
the Koreans will see their new translation first.

Are we waiting for anything technical to happen?

One approach might be to put up the new script and other.html page.
Wait a couple of hours.  If we don't get a dozen reports of problems
in that time then we know things are not horribly broken.  The blog
post can come later, once we are sure there are no distribution
errors.  Then we enable the update notifications.  Ideally we get
through all these steps *before* Fosdem.

So I'm in favor of moving it ahead now, unless there is a technical
reason not to.

I'm traveling right now but I can help for the next 3 hours, and then
again later tonight (New York time).

-Rob