Hi Steve,

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 01:35:04PM +0800, Steve Yin wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
>
> Thanks for your build!
> The bug you mentioned is about a JAB issue of JAVA 1.7. The IAccessible2
> bridge does not relate to JAVA. You can simple enable ia2 on the branch AOO
> build by running a AT tool such JAWS, NVDA or AccProbe. AOO
> will automatically enable the IA2 bridge.

I tried it with NVDA version 2012.3.1 (looks like a date, I took it from
their About dialog).

What I wanted to mean is that the behaviour described in the bug is
reproducible with ia2:

- create a new Writer document
- select Edit - Find & Replace...

NVDA reads the controls in the "Find & Replace..." dialog when
I position the mouse over the control, but if a travel the dialog using
the TAB key, NVDA does not read any control. On the other Windows
applications, when a control gets the focus traveling with the TAB key,
NVDA reads it.

I attached the VS2008 debugger to the soffice.bin process,
winaccesibility.dll and UAccCOM.dll are not listed among the loaded
modules. IAccesible2Proxy.dll, minHook.dll and nvdaHelperRemote.dll,
from NVDA, are loaded.

May I missed something in the NVDA set up, or is there something we have
to configure on AOO at runtime? I already checked Tools - Options...
- AOO - Accessibility - Miscellaneous options - Support assistive
technology tools (program restart required)

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina