Rob Weir wrote:
We currently have this message in Bugzilla: ...
Is this still relevant?   How does a password reset work today if the
legacy openoffice.org email forwarder is gone?

It is still relevant, but it doesn't need to stay in evidence. Anyway, it works like this: if j...@openoffice.org used to be an alias for j...@example.org, the user can regain access by asking a new password for j...@example.org. This adjustment was done by Infra when the @openoffice.org aliases were retired and should still work.

But I honestly doubt that this is still useful to someone: I agree this should be removed or moved to a less prominent position, like on the password reset page only.

Regards,
  Andrea.