Thank you Herbert !!

I certainly have to share that it has been a huge pleasure to work with you.
The work that you and Armin and (Andre and Juergen too), is absolutely
awesome. Rest assured that people like you keep me around this project.

I am not leaving, I am just refocusing my priorities and there are so many
good things happening around that I can save myself some trouble and
spend time much more productively than considering the value of 0^0 :).

cheers,

Pedro.