Regina Henschel wrote:
Hello Thao,

welcome to Apache OpenOffice community.

You should first learn a little bit about the way we work together
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html
In "level 3" have look into "Introduction to Development".

Do you have already a favorite part of OpenOffice? Or some issues, which
annoys you?

Kind regards
Regina

thao vu schrieb:
Dear,
I am on the way to become the best c++ programmer. I searched on the
internet for the open source project to improve my skill. I am very
attracted by your project "OpenOffice".
I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Thao - you can
pronounce my name like the sound of the word "town" without n. I am from
Vietnam. Now I am working in Korea. I have two years experiences in
C++. I
want to extend my C++ knowledge more and more. I like playing sports
and I
always go to the gym three times a week. I also like to have party with
friends. I am friendly and talkative. I want to share my knowledge
with all
people and study from others around the world.
It is very nice to hear from you.

Best regards,

Thao