2013/3/18 Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>

> [...]

+1.

There is an old joke: "I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you
understand", but the fact is that being AOO an end user application what
our users understand IS important for us. And what will people understand
if they know all those votes are being deleted? IMO, users will take this
as "they do not care about our votes, why should I vote again? Why should I
fill a bug report that nobody reads?" and that's a really bad thing.

If you want to know how relevant old issues are, once we have a working
survey system we can start a series of surveys about most wanted features
requests. IMO, the only valid way to delete votes, the only way that show
respect to our users is to close the corresponding issues.

Just my 2¢

Regards
Ricardo