Hi Rob,

But whatever the reason, I think it demonstrates that vote counts from
the earlier years are extremely difficult to compare fairly with
recent vote counts.  And the fact that we don't even have a formal RFE
for iOS or Android, even though we get daily requests for this via
other means is odd too.  It suggests that *how* users give feedback
has changed.  Maybe in 2002 it was via Bugzilla.  But today we get
more feedback from Facebook and Twitter than we do Bugzilla.  IMHO we
need to adapt to how users actually express preferences today rather
than assume that they are in tune with a Bugzilla based feedback
mechanism from 2002.

AOO is an open source project and features don't get implemented by votes. If someone want's an iOS or Android port then someone has to do it. Perhaps a professional committer like IBM may want to help here. I don't know if there's a demand within IBM to fund such a work...

Kind regards, Joost