On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:12:39AM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Different opinions came up and we had some discussion and you pointed
> out that you can live with feedback. Where is exactly your problem now?

I don't have any problem at all.

> I don't think that it will help us if we react this way.

I am not reacting. Please don't turn this into a circus like the one
with the 0^0.

> Really nobody wanted that you revert anything here.

I am no native English speaker, but for the content, and the tone, of
Andre mails, I understood he wanted his extension back:

> I don't see why this change should be a good thing.

> I was hoping that I would find the time in the future to fix this

> Including the pre-bundled extensions into the core is a workaround not
> a fix.

> We are still able (well until your changes) to release the presenter
> console under Apache license

> I still don' t see the benefit of the change.

> [...] This is something that I have used several times in the past and
> always was very glad that I had it.

And he got it back (together with the Presentation Minimizer, as it
makes no sense to have one pre-registered extension and the other
integrated).

Again, I don't have any problem at all, nor then, nor now :)

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina