Hi all,

OK, I found a solution: I first generate a zip-container with the command line version of 7z, which contains only the file mimetype. The command line version of 7z can do this without compressing the file. And in the second step I use Windows7 itself and simple drag the files and folders to that zip-container. Windows7 treats zip-container nearly like folders.

Kind regards
Regina

Regina Henschel schrieb:
Hi all,

when I open a .odp file with 7z, I can edit the content.xml with an
editor. The file is then updated inside the zip-container. But 7z orders
the files and folders alphabetically and therefore the file mimetype is
no longer at first position.

I have already tried to add the files and folders one by one. But 7z
does not keep the order in which the files are added to the container,
but still sort them alphabetically.

Apache OpenOffice itself is tolerant and opens the file nevertheless.
But the file is not valid. I cannot use AOO to save the file, which
would bring the parts in the correct order, because AOO alters the
content when saving and my changes are lost.

Does anyone know, how I can pack the parts, so that it will be a valid
ODF zip-container?

Kind regards
Regina