Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Albino Biasutti Neto wrote:
>> I am moderator of mailing doc,api @ o.a.o.
>> Today I am out of time to moderate, I ask to remove moderation. Thanks.
>
> Do we have someone willing to replace Albino, preferably (but not
> necessarily) in the American time zones? It is better to replace a
> moderator rather than removing one.
>
> The task is very easy and not very time-consuming: you will receive a
> notification for every posting attempt to the doc@ and api@ lists by a
> non-member, and (if it's not spam) you simply reply to the
> notification message to approve the post.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

When Albino first mentioned that he was unable to continue moderation of
the api list (19.3.2013), I offered to be his replacement. I already
moderate for dev, doc and marketing. For the time being, there is not a
lot else I can usefully contribute to the project. Hopefully, this will
change in the near future.

Feel free to add me to the list of api moderators. My time zone is UTC+1

Regards
Dave