We can easily copy the "Donate" button from the footer to the topnav.

We can request that l10n teams add a translated donate button for their
language. If they haven't translated their brand and topnav now would a time to
do so. We would want to translate the fundraising page, too.

Is this a vehicle for incrementally starting the new web hierarchy? Some
variation on the plans that many of us have kicked around?