On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts
<lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> "Seriously out of date" is an understatement. We're almost talking
> archeology here. I haven't maintained that page in years, and the one that
> is most relevant is probably here, https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/, but it's
> not a planet.
> louis

Fortunately that is the blog we link to prominently from our website.

The http://www.openoffice.org/editorial/blogs.html page David found is
almost invisible to users, since it is not prominently linked from
anywhere, onsite or off.  In the last 30 days it has received only 158
visits, out of over 6 million visits to the website.  So it is not the
highest on my list of webpages to worry about.

That said, all committers are able to get their personal blogs aggregated
into the Apache Committers Planet:  http://planet.apache.org/committers/

And if we want to have an OpenOffice-specifc version of this it would not
be too difficult to do.

-Rob