On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (I am sorry for spamming dev@ today)
>
> I would like to prepare an entry for the sidebar in the release notes and
> want to include one or two small screenshots.  Do we have a document with
> AOO name and logo that I can use as eye candy *and* to demonstrate some
> features?

We had a discussion on this topic a few weeks ago, about making documents
for screenshots.  The discussion was about the need for the content of the
document itself to be free of 3rd party rights.  So either something
contributed by a project member under ALv2, or Lorem Ipsum content, or
something out of copyright.

I took that third approach for a document based on H.G. Wells "War of the
Worlds" and a public domain image from NASA:

http://www.robweir.com/screenshot.png

It doesn't have the AOO name or logo in it, but shouldn't the title be in
the title bar?