(top posting) The discussion drifted apart from the original issue...

Regarding documentation on the sidebar there is something to say, but
please, consider the following just as an analysis of the actual situation,
no complains from my part.

The documentation team have a non small problem. Right now there are
several good editors, but only one active writer: me. That's an unfortunate
situation for a number of reasons. First of all I'm not a native English
speaker so editors have more work. Also, I cannot write the whole guide by
myself: base is far from my experience, I only seldom use Calc and I do not
like presentation with transitions (always use static pdfs...). But more
important to this topic is that I'm not able to understand how the online
help system works. So the sad true is that nobody is working on the bundled
help and unless someone takes the lead with a clear proposal nobody will
work on it on the near future.

Regards
Ricardo