For Excel chart data source, there are 3 kinds of data source.
1) Reference a cell range directly
2) Reference to a name which is a cell range or a formula which returns a
cell range reference or returns a matrix.
3) Assign arrays to individual data series, for example a series was
assigned {1,2,3} as chart data.

>From MSDN, I know Excel 2003 uses BRAI record to specify data source of a
series. For case 1 and 2, it is that like the description. But for case 3,
I find many fields of BRAI record are empty but they are not in case 1 and
2. These fields should be used to represent valid data series souce.
I'm trying to support case 3 in Symphony, but I don't know how Excel 2003
represents a array in data series. Could anybody who knows it tell me?

Clarence