On 5/15/2013 12:03 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

our buildbot building trunk nightly for windows has problems in modul
apr since a couple of days.
Unfortunately, the log does provide nothing for a reason not known to me.

Thus, I will try to investigate the problem.
Hopefully, I can change the buildbot script to get the build output
directly on stdout instead of as html. The html output is currently not
containing the corresponding information about the build of module apr.

Done and Thx to Herbert triggering a clean build.
Unfortunately, the build was successful. Thus, I assume the reason that we had no nightly windows builds from trunk since 2013-04-28 was that no clean build had been performed.
This is not the case. The clean build is not the panacea you see it as. As mentioned in several other communications, I went onto the box and cleaned up some processes that were hung (win7, win7snap, and win7ia2). All built successfully - even though the other two were incremental. The hung processes tend to occur /more/ during clean builds - not all the time, just more often. Thus, clean builds are more likely to create this type of build failure, they are not a fix as you're suggesting.

A.

(and good catch on the ext_source logs...)

I am now reverting my temporary changes for the buildbot aoo-win7.

Best regards, Oliver.