Hi Oliver,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:16:31AM +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> our buildbot building trunk nightly for windows has problems in
> modul apr since a couple of days.
> Unfortunately, the log does provide nothing for a reason not known to me.
>
> Thus, I will try to investigate the problem.
> Hopefully, I can change the buildbot script to get the build output
> directly on stdout instead of as html. The html output is currently
> not containing the corresponding information about the build of
> module apr.

This seems to be a general problem with the code that copies the logs,
with the directories outside main, just look at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/linux64/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html

apr
apr-util
cionmp
hunspell
serf

all report "No Such Resource File not found."

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina