Use the panel to do you work in a super smart and super fast way. It's better to discover your tools and styles in a single location than to poke for them in every toolbox and dialog.

My 2 ct.

Marcus

Am 05/23/2013 08:34 PM, schrieb Andrew Rist:
SmartPanel ?

On 5/23/2013 11:06 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
Hello,

From: Rob Weir [mailto:rabas...@gmail.com]
Would not it make sense to think about the sidebar to give
a distinctive name?

Like "Awesome Panel"?
I'm not quite sure how your answer is to understand.

(a)
Is "Awesome Panel" a concrete proposal for a name for the sidebar?

then:
I am correct that you "Awesome" can translate as "super"? In this
case, I seem "super-panel" as the preferred term because is "super"
internationally, without translation, more understandable.

(b)
Or "Awesome panel" is just a general word to clarify what I mean by
"distinctive name"?

then:
Yes, I mean a word of this kind

general:
I think now the resonance is on my post, total, too low, and I think
Juergen is right that we currently have better things to do. I'm not
so excited about it, but it's probably that.

Greetings,
Jörg