On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:18:28 +0200
Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:

> Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> >> This deserves some discussion: these two extensions are very popular so
> >> it would be better to find a solution to this before users ask for
> >> support in scores.
> > For me, the absence of the Presenter Console would be a major barrier
>
> The "two extensions" I was referring to are: PDF Import and MySQL Connector.
>
> Presenter Console and Presentation Minimizer, as Oliver wrote, are
> staying: they won't be packaged as extensions since they will be
> directly integrated in OpenOffice. So their functionality will be
> available in 4.0 with no changes and no need to update any extensions.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

Thank you, Andrea; I obviously misunderstood the situation, for which I
apologise.  It is excellent news that the two Presenter extensions will be
integrated into OpenOffice 4.0; Presenter Console, once demonstrated to a non
OpenOffice User, often becomes a major factor in converting him to OpenOffice.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>