Am Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013 um 18:28 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> It is worth a mention that here was at least one -1 from a PMC member in the
> VOTE due to this issue - from Raphael.

we should not mix up things here, this vote was completely unqualified. At this
time nobody was able to reproduce the problem. I really don't votes like this,
if anybody has valid concerns then please with detailed information,
reproducible bug report or whatever but not this way.

Sorry but this is not my understanding of voting.

Juergen