On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 18/07/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> The Release Notes are starting to look very nice.  It is worth
>> reviewing if you have not looked recently:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes
>

> Indeed, they are nice. The part introducing the Sidebar is very good too.
>
> Just a question: we will be promoting this Cwiki page, but:
>
> 1) I recall seeing that there was a "static" version available for each
> page, which was the recommended one for publishing links (and had a URL
> ending in .html). I can't see it now. What is the link we should publish?

The Press Release went out with a link to the CWiki version of the
Release Notes (the only version we have).  The blog post links to that
as well, though that can be changed if someone makes a static version.

> 2) May we get rid of the "Upgraded to 3.5.17. Upgrade to 5.1 delayed."
> notice in the page header? We've probably get used to it (it's about the
> Cwiki upgrade, nothing to do with OpenOffice) and we don't notice it any
> longer since it has been there for weeks, but a lot of people are likely to
> mistake it for a notice about the OpenOffice upgrades.

If you press the '[' key you can eliminate the navigator on the left,
but I don't see a special URL for that.  It would be great if there
was a special URL that would show only the page contents without the
nav or header.

Regards,

-Rob