Hi Regina,

On 23.07.2013 19:44, Regina Henschel wrote:
Rob Weir schrieb:
http://www.chip.de/news/OpenOffice-4.0-Gross-Update-mit-neuen-Funktionen_63245985.html

The download page there has a counter. Do you know, what is counted?
http://www.chip.de/downloads/OpenOffice_13004346.html

Looking at their download statistics

http://www.chip.de/Downloads-Download-Charts-Top-100-aller-Zeiten_32417798.html?xbl_category=39020
the number shown matches the accumulated download count of all OpenOffice Windows versions (AOO 4.0, 3.4.*, OOo 3.3.*, etc.). OpenOffice for Mac, OpenOffice for Linux and OpenOffice Portable get counted as different products and have their own pages on that site.

For evaluating the reception of our AOO 4.0 release we should check their weekly/monthly stats next week/month. We are very popular there and outperform their second most popular download by a factor of four. It also shows that we regularly outperform our next direct coopetitor by a factor of about eight. Not too bad ;-)

Herbert