Am 07/25/2013 12:48 AM, schrieb Balaji Arun:
Hi Marcus

For the title of the page "Apache OpenOffice - Download all builds", I think
there can be better way to put it. It is like asking user to download every
build. Please consider "Apache OpenOffice Downloads - All Builds" or any
other apt title.

Good idea. To align it with the "index.html" I've adjusted the text for webpage title and H1 tag.

The UI looks simple and neat.

Thanks

Marcus

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus (OOo) [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:19 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org; dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: [PROPOSAL] New "other.html" for all possible download links

Hi all,

I've created a new webpage to offer all possible download links for a
release version:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_tables.html

Advantages:
- created automatically, depending on the respective available
    languages for the release version, controlled via the "globalvars.js"
    file
-->  no manual changes in the "other.html" for every new release

- contains links to all checksum files
-->  no separate webpage just for checksum files necessary

- all possible downloads for a respective language and OS in a single
    place

Please test and tell me your feedback.

@Andrea:
I've already considered your smaller font size wish for the checksum links.

Thanks

Marcus

Ciao

Marcus