On 25/07/2013 Drew Jensen wrote:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx7ZNEXlmR0IUWt5cnUxQ3JNbnM/edit?usp=sharing
There is an opening 8 seconds with the logo on a non-white background:
1 - is that acceptable
2 - is the ASF tag line acceptable

I think that both are acceptable, but there's no need to display trademark attribution for all the length of the video. It will be enough to have them in the closing credits, maybe with the longer version that is in the http://www.openoffice.org/ page footer.

Then there is what would be the body of the piece - a full white
background, as this logo really doesn't work to well otherwise it seems to
me.
1 - I assume the logo is not an issue here, but thought I'd double check.
2 - I changed the ASF tagline to blue, as you can see
2a - I wonder if I may drop that (the ASF tagline) on the body frames,
leaving it on the opening and then bringing it back for the credits at the
end, as I will include sub-titles with this piece (in English) and that
space would be the place for these to display of course.

Yes, it is just visual noise to keep it visible for all the video.

Anyway, that is enough for now and to get things started.

It's a good start!

Regards,
  Andrea.